I’ve always been a huge fan of the Quick F*ck. But hey, when you don’t have nobody to f*ck, or you simply can’t be assed engaging with another human being, then a quick masturbation session always seems to hit the spot.
I particularly enjoy making myself cum when I’m at home working (or in the office, up to you). I write for a living, so I’m constantly on my laptop conjuring up stories and blog posts about sex, relationships, and the like. Often when I feel horny I put my laptop aside, grab my We-Vibe touch, and literally have the quickest orgasm possible (next time I’ll time it so I can be more exact with the length, but I’m guessing close to 30 seconds).
From a personal and professional point-of-view, the benefits of a quick masturbatory session include:
- A release of built-up sexual energy, leaving me feeling lighter, and ready to continue my work schedule
- A chance to think about my latest dirty fantasy, or watch the porn clip I’ve been lusting over
- A chance to stop working for at least 2 minutes, break the flow, and gain new inspiration to continue my day
- A chance to feel somewhat naughty, ‘cos masturbation isn’t exactly what ‘good girls’ do at work, do they.
- An opportunity for self-love, self-care and a sudden burst of endorphins rushing to my brain, making me feel energised, and f*cking fantastic
I know, I know…quick orgasms are not always the best orgasms. I get that and am very capable of a long, sensual orgasmic experience, if I want it. But the point I want to make is that a quick f*ck, is a good f*ck. There’s a time and a place for it, it’s great for your mental and physical health, and it’s the perfect way to spend a break whilst at work.